How to move X offset from edge of print bed on a Ender 3 V2

Well, I found the problem, I am just not sure what to do about it. I had a filament guide attached to the 2 screws that hold the Z axis “nut” in place and everything worked fine. I moved the spool holder to feed from the side of the printer instead of feeding from the rear. Therefore, I did not need the filament guide and took it off and replaced the screws that held the Z axis “nut” in place. Now, when I tighten those two screws, it causes a bind in the Z axis drive unit. As long as I leave those 2 screws a little bit loose, everything works find. I can not figure out what is causing the binding. For now, I guess I can run the printer with those screws a little bit loose. Later this evening, I will try to print something and let you know if everything is working.

How about just putting the filament guide back? Is it really a problem sitting there? This is where photos would help. Hard to envision what you’re talking about. For example, just what is this Z axis “nut”?

Filament guide has a 90 degree bend to guide filament from rear mounted filament spool into extruder unit. If I put the guide back, I will have to move the spool mount back to the rear of the printer and I would rather keep from feeding from side. Rear mounted spool causes a problem with cable chains I just installed.

What I mean by “nut” is the threaded unit that the Z axis lead screw passes through that is attached to the X axis rail.

I was thinking to put the guide back but not use it. Not possible?
How was the guide attached? Was it perhaps between the Z axis nut mount and the vertical gantry side rail?

Problem solved… I used Tinkercad and made 2 washers the same thickness as the mounting plate for the filament guide that I removed. The Z axis lead screw will still bind if I tighten one of the screws really tight. I have to loosen it about one half a turn for the lead screw to turn freely. However, with one screw tight and the other half turn from being tight, I can live with that.

Thanks for all the advice.

Sounds like a good start. I would make another washer a little thicker, so I could tighten up both bolts. It does sound like what I was thinking: the filament guide mount was providing the spacing required to let the Z leadscrew turn freely.