With positive results, I have been locked in my coding dungeon for the past two weeks. I just posted a new version of the application to:
This will be the home of the app when it goes public. I will continue to use test.makewithtech.com for QA once the main site goes live.
Here are the significant changes:
- New home page that is much less confusing
- Significant refactoring of the Customization Workflow. The customizer now has collapsible sections, and the parser is much more robust.
- CORS errors fixed. I switched to using a server-side reverse proxy to retrieve most files, eliminating the CORS issue.
- Many, many minor bug fixes
- Enforced saving nine files in the rendered list in preparation for production. This is to keep expenses at AWS down for the free version.
- Added online log file viewing.
- Internal changes to the code base to allow future open-sourcing of the code without disclosing my AWS and Thingiverse credentials
- Added the Trello backlog right into the APP
- Added the ability to post directly to the Trello backlog (bugs and feature requests)
Next is a complete rework of the Thingiverse search page to make it easier to use and highlight the 3d viewer capabilities.
Feel free to give it a try.