Join the MakeWithTech Team (Part Time Work)

Folks,

This is a bit different. I am looking for someone to join the MakeWithTech team part-time, initially just a few hours a week, growing to more after we go live in January with “Version 1.0” as our first customer support representative.

This role is available to folks worldwide; you will support our free and paid customers. Right now, I rarely receive a customer support request; however, once people begin to pay for premium features, I expect the number of support requests will increase.

Support of end users (Maker’s) will primarily be around helping them with account verification when they cannot find the verification email, helping people reset passwords, and researching questions about model templates.

To support creators, you will need to learn the basics of OpenSCAD – I can help you with this and answer questions about publishing models.

Finally, initially, you will also be our model template QA team to ensure published models “basically work.”

If you are interested or know someone interested, let me know. Feel free to share this post with anyone anywhere in the world.

Irv

P.S. I cross-posted this to help make sure people see it.​