Ender 5 Plus

To anyone that can help,
I bought an Ender 5 plus about 6 months ago and I am absolutely at my wits end trying to figure out how to get it to print. I’ve tried Creality Slicer, Cura, and Prusa as far as slicers go. I wasted so many hours trying to find solutions to my problem. Don’t get me wrong, I am not at all under stimulated. I have learned a lot. But I am just looking for some help to be able to see some success to sort of encourage me a bit.
It began with the extruder clicking and under extruding halfway through prints. This prompted me to shut it down for a month and begin a terrible amount of time sorting through different opinions trying to figure out what it could be.
I got an all aluminum extruder. I got the capricorn bowden tube. I have replaced the stock couplers. I have tinkered with temperature. I have releveled the bed one thousand times. I have heard about disabling ABL and BL Touch.
I most recently have shut it down and ordered a Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend and while it gets here I figured I would reach out to anyone who may have some time to help. I feel like my solution is going to be something so forehead slappingly easy.
If there is information needed please just ask me here and I will try to respond as quickly as humanly possible. I am so desperate to get this thing up and running before deciding this was a waste of money that I am willing to pay for someones time.

I only have an Ender 3 pro and have no advice for you because you have given no real information. Are the real gurus on this forum going to be able to tell you what is wrong if all you want to do is tell your life story. Give details, pictures, etc.

The gurus on this site are definitely data driven imo. I usually never use those short cuts.

Just thought there may have been some common heat creep issue with Ender 5 Plus I haven’t been able to find the direct answer to. That’s all. But I’ll wait for my new Hot End to see if that helps with the issue before pursuing assistance. Thought maybe there was a discord or something I could simply borrow someone for 20min and fast track the exchange of everything that has been covered and checked. Thanks for your candor.

You say that you’re having all kinds of printing issues, but at no point do you explain exactly what those issues are. You need to provide details. Photos of your setup & sample prints are often very helpful.