Ender 3 v2: Cura settings not affecting printer

When i did my update i renamed to firmware.bin and used the same card that came with the printer and it still had all the original files on it and it worked with no problem. After the update i put the card back into my computer and deleted the firmware.bin file from the card just to make sure it didn’t try to update everytime the card was in the printer and i turned it on. Now am using octoprint so am not using the sd card slot on the printer. Just will use to do updates when they come out.

When i did my update i renamed to firmware.bin and used the same card that came with the printer and it still had all the original files on it and it worked with no problem. After the update i put the card back into my computer and deleted the firmware.bin file from the card just to make sure it didn’t try to update every time the card was in the printer and i turned it on. Now am using Octoprint so am not using the SD card slot on the printer. Just will use to do updates when they come out.

I have the same problem. Bed temperature works but the rest doesn’t. Tried updating firmware with official software but that did not solve it. Currently running Jyers E3V2-Default-v4.2.2-v1.3.4.bin but also no success. Very frustrating since I want to experiment with different print settings in Cura but once it starts printing it mostly all goes back to stock.

Edit:
Seems inefficient but nozzle temperature only starts heating up after bed heating. Still not convinced the printer is using the other Cura settings though.