Really good price on filament from Canada

I check prices on 3D stuff from Canada once in a while. I started doing it to keep an eye out for @roon4660, but some of the prices are too good to ignore. Right now, you can get 1KG spools of PETG for $16 US, or $19.99 CDN. PLA is $14 US; $17.05 CDN. I ordered 5 rolls.

What site is this? That’s much cheaper than Amazon.

Perhaps the delivery price is pushed up.

Oh crap. I’m so sorry. It’s [U]https://filaments.ca/[/U]. If you order $125 worth, shipping is free in Canada.

I just ordered 2 rolls for $49 Can including #9 Can shipping, but that is less than amazon.ca shipped.

Yeah, it really is a good price compared to what we usually see.

I can’t believe how expensive their Ninjatec filament is. $100 or so Can per roll. That seems a lot for flexible.

$100?? I saw Ninjaflex at $60 CDN: [U]Search: 0 results found for "ninja[/U]" – Filaments.ca

I was checking amazon and found TPU;
Overture TPU Filament 1.75mm Flexible TPU Roll with 200 x 200 mm Soft 3D Printer Consumables, 1kg Spool (2.2 lbs.), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, 1 Pack (Orange)

Brand: OVERTURE

4.6 out of 5 stars 58 ratings

[HR][/HR] [TABLE=“class: a-lineitem”]
[TR]
[TD=“class: a-color-secondary a-size-base a-text-right a-nowrap”]Was:[/TD]
[TD=“class: a-span12 a-color-secondary a-size-base”]CDN$ 39.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: a-color-secondary a-size-base a-text-right a-nowrap”]Price:[/TD]
[TD=“class: a-span12”]CDN$ 35.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

That’s with free shipping. There are some that are much more expensive.

I think this needs a direct drive to print well. It is said to be almost like ninja flex.

I would assume almost all TPU filaments need direct drive.

I was just breezing through all their TPU and I found $50 Can rolls but they are basically all sold out. It must be a good business.

The printer with two hot ends that you ordered is direct drive isn’t it?

I believe so.