Anet ET4 not square

I own an Anet ET4. It does not print square. I have attached a photo of the bottom layers of a square box I started to print. Clearly it is not square. I would like some suggestions on how to correct this. SIMPLE is BEST.

I have looked at using some math and an XYZ calibration piece to correct this. Not sure this is the way to go. Also, when I measure the XYZ calibration piece with a digital calliper I get different results. The tiniest shift in pressure kicks out different numbers. All thumbs.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: square Anet ET4.jpg Views: 0 Size: 2.00 MB ID: 1277”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“1277”,“data-size”:“full”}[/ATTACH]

This is can be fixed by adjusting the printer frame or, if you use Marlin, in the firmware.
Simplest is definately to square up the frame. This link might help but it is not for the same Anet model: https://3dprinting.stackexchange.com…are-how-to-fix
But should be a starting point. Good luck.
MrD

I agree with @Mr_Doohickey about the frame (I don’t know enough about Marlin to comment on it). As soon as I saw the photo, I said, "This printer has an alignment problem. If it has a moving bed, I would first suspect that the bed guide ‘rails’ are slightly askew.

Not sure if you’ve seen this unboxing video, but the reviewer had to tighten a number of screws: Anet ET4 - 3D Printer - Unbox & Setup

Hope there is something useful in there.

Cheers

I would agree to start by making sure the frame and square and tight. Then make sure the belts on the X and Y axis are tight. I think this is more likely a physical problem than a software/firmware issue.