I have a mystery Stl file that changes completely when I print it.

That is the simplest thing to do in Tinkercad and it’s not working now. I’ve done similar things many times with no trouble. This is a mystery.

I presume you still have the files for something similar still in the TC cloud; something that know for sure did slice properly. Try bringing 1 of them into PS and see if it works.

The only reason for walls to disappear is when they are smaller than the nozzle size. So if the walls are 0.39 or smaller (Not sure if you can specify the limit value itself) Cura estimates those walls are unprintable and removes them.

I did not look into your model, but from the images this could be the issue. However. There is an option in Cura which overrides this behaviour and enforces walls even so they are actually impossible to print at the specified size and will therefor be bigger. The option is named something “thin lines”, “thin walls” or so. The search function in Cura will tell.

You should also see the walls missing in the slicers preview, if the “thin wall removal” option kicks in.

I still have them yes. What do I do with them? They don’t slice properly. I have the stl files already on my laptop.

The walls are ).4 mm in both cases.

Sorry 0.4 in both cases.

I will make the walls wider and see what happens.

Not these current files. I meant files for some other model that you know for certain did slice properly.

@Geit, good point, except why would only part of a wall disappear as in the screen captures I posted? Also, I have print thin walls enabled in Cura, and the corner of the box is still missing, or corrupt.

Geit wins a Kewpie doll. It sliced perfectly when I made the wall 0.8 mm. Thank you very much for your help.

I think the way I got away with itthe first times was by printing in vase mode.