What's the most key point when you decide to get a 3d printer

Irv,
I am frustrated with my first 3D printer, a Cetus 3D. Their original software has stopped working and the replacement is xxxxx. Their support is horrible. I will probably be looking for a second one as soon as I can afford it’ probably in a month or three.

My biggest concern is how much back and forth is needed between the computer and the printer. In my present situation I don’t have room for a dedicated, 3D printing, work table with both so my printer is on a shelf and I must go back and forth across the room many times when setting up a print. I also want one where using different slicer programs is easy. I am willing to work with the settings to get the quality/speed/other parameters that I need.

Have you done any of those reviews yet and, if so, where can I find the links?

Take a look at the Solvol SX06. It does not have wifi, but I thought it was a decent value. I have a review of it on the channel.

As I print parts with fine threads like M42x0.75 I need Accuracy

Pardon my late response.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look at it.

Paul A.

@irvshapiro-drvax I think that if possible you should review the Bambu Lab P1P. It is priced a bit higher than what many may want to spend at $699 USD. As the P1P is basically a stripped down version of their X1 series it should just work out of the box without a lot of setup & tuning. It also meets your preference for a non-enclosed printer.
Bambu P1P Product info

I have the Bambu Lab X1-Carbon Combo and the print quality is very good even when using the optional higher print speeds. Like any FDM 3D printer print quality can vary depending on filament used and slicer settings although I have found my X1 to print consistently better and with fewer issues than my Snapmaker A350.