Trouble printing tube on side.

Without an ABL I’m not sure solid mounts are a good idea. The inability to print tall prints is puzzling. This printer is designed specifically to do tall prints. 130mm of height is not much. I think there is something wrong with the setup. If you issue commands in the Cura monitor page to make the bed go up & down say 200mm, do you see any irregular movement in the bed, any shaking, vibration?

The silicone may simply be to soft. The springs need to be tighten all the way down and then loosened a bit. After that you level the bed and loosen the springs where the bed is to low.

When printing the print bed gets more and more heavy and you don´t want to have it sink depending on the weight of the print. I don´t thing a light weight print like your pipe is causing this, but a softer mounted bed may create an unwanted side way motion of the build plate.

Some people screw their bed onto the frame and let the ABL do the job. This may work, but in case something goes wrong, the bed is no longer a buffer zone. If the nozzle is crashing and the bed is fixed, the force will release somewhere else. This can be the heat break, this can be the tool mount. The weakest part will break and you will end up with a non repairable printer, unless you have a second one.