Buy Me A Coffee

Hi
About “Buy Me A Coffee”
If I View / Download / Render a creation found here, I never see the “Buy Me A Coffee” Widget.
I did upload my own creation, but deleted again when found out.
Please advice me if I’am wrong…
/Fronberg

@Fromberg. You have to add your “Buy Me a Coffee” id to your profile. Here is a screen capture of an example:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 10.41.52 AM.png Views: 1 Size: 331.2 KB ID: 15465”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“15465”,“data-size”:“custom”,“height”:“652”,“title”:“Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 10.41.52 AM.png”,“width”:“700”}[/ATTACH][IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“http://forum.makewithtech.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==”}[/IMG2]​

See where it says “Buy Me a Coffee ID” above. The ID is the value to the right of the “buymeacoffee.com/” link. To the right of the slash.
[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 10.44.52 AM.png Views: 1 Size: 390.9 KB ID: 15466”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“15466”,“data-size”:“custom”,“height”:“466”,“title”:“Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 10.44.52 AM.png”,“width”:“500”}[/ATTACH][IMG2=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“src”:“http://forum.makewithtech.com/core/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==”}[/IMG2]​

Hope this helps.

I did put in my buymeacoffee id. but not working.
Please show me an example, where it is shown…

@Fromberg Ok. I see the issue. The buy me a coffee tip feature is only displayed when a user downloads an STL file produced via your shared OpenSCAD script. To try it out (see it).

Select a model from the “Search MakeWithTech” search – your model — then select the customizer. In the customizer select “queue for render”, you do not need to change any of the parameters. When the rendering is complete and the model is in the results queue if you click on download next to the STL or SCAD file you will see:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“custom”,“height”:“575”,“title”:“Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 6.38.18 AM.png”,“width”:“500”,“data-attachmentid”:15566}[/ATTACH]