Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready for testing. Mobile Support, Update Notifications, at Models @ MakeWithTech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for testing. Mobile Support, Update Notifications, at Models @ MakeWithTech

I am excited to announce a significant new Models release is very close. In addition to a range of minor bug fixes, this release features a new notification system powered by Magic Bell and support for Mobile devices.

To try out the new versions before it is released over the weekend, head over to:

I may soft release it without any announcements tomorrow, but I expect to publish a video about it late tomorrow or over the weekend.

Implementing multiple layouts, mobile and desktop, with full responsive support for screens in a range of sizes, required significantly reworking the application. I have worked with my "Fiverr's" tester, but bugs will probably slip through. Please let me know what you think and report any bugs you find.

Ender5r You should be able to download freecad files in this release. However, if I got the code correctly, you should download any file other than an STL file for a non-scad model. I do not allow downloads of general STL files but instead redirect you to Thingiverse to minimize Thingiverse's chance to block my API access.

Thanks Irv Shapiro. Your restriction on STL files is totally understandable.

Comment

Working...
    X