No announcement yet.

X and Y Layer Shift on Ender 3 v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an ANet A8, which printed the clock parts 6 weeks 24/7 now in great quality.

It cost about 96Euro over three years ago and has linear bearings. If a 399+Euro printer now uses these cheap plastic wheels I call that the wrong way.

Comment

I wonder if anyone has written a book or done a video article whatever on the history of 3d printing?

Comment

I just answered my own question with a search on Ytube. I quite enjoyed it though much of what he covered we already know but it is really great for people wondering about 3d printing and what it can do. The history part is very interesting.

Comment

is it hard to set up a filament sensor on a Ender 3 v2

Comment

There seem to be many possibilities. I'd search on Youtube and see what the pros are doing for filament sensor on your machine.

Comment

SwassGlass, see this post: https://forum.drvax.com/forum/3d-pri...ssues#post8315.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender5r View Post
                Thanks for thinking of me! I like hearing that I am not alone. I did the lazy thing though and just exchanged the printer. I am having other issues, but that's for another day and thread lol

Comment

To me, this is confirmation that you did the right thing by getting the printer replaced. It seems pretty obvious that vendors are getting a lot of complaints about V2 layer shifting from customers. It's also surprising that such a problem could have escaped Creality's notice.

Comment

Working...
                  X