Monoprice 3d Printers

I own 5 different Monoprice 3d printer models. Three are very good to excellent. One is ok with some mods and one I could never get to work properly.

This is a print from the Ultimate 2 that is made for Monoprice by Weedo. It is an excellent quality mid-priced, fully enclosed, 3d printer with a moderate print volume. The print is the top section of the Kickstarter printer quality test which is an extremely hard print for many printers. It tests the flow control precision of the printer, the temperature control, and the cooling. The Ultimate 2 has produced the best print I have ever produced on this model. Slightly better than my Prusa i3 Mk3 at about 60% of the price.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Printed on the Ultimate 2”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“custom”,“height”:“688”,“title”:“Kickstarter Test Print Top 1/3”,“width”:“800”,“data-attachmentid”:204}[/ATTACH]

Would you mind mentioning which printer you couldn’t get to work properly? I’m considering the Delta Pro despite its flaws and undelivered features, and I know you have the Mini.

Thank you!